The real estate practice of Becker Glynn is broad-based, transactional, and national in scope. We represent domestic and foreign companies, investors, operators, developers and high net worth individuals.
On behalf of these clients, we have purchased, sold, financed, and leased all types of real estate, including office, commercial and industrial properties, apartment buildings, condominiums, cooperatives, and houses.
Our experience includes: real estate acquisitions and sales; office, commercial and industrial leasing; real estate construction and development; real estate finance and loan workouts; and real estate litigation.
Our transactions in real estate include:
- Real estate involved in corporate mergers and acquisitions work across the country, including manufacturing and distribution facilities, mining properties, processing plants, warehouses, hydroelectric power plants, retail locations, and hospitality properties.
- Acquisition, sales, leasing and financing of properties for investment and development, including Manhattan office and other buildings, retail locations, vacant land, and other properties.
- Office, loft and industrial leases for tenants and landlords in New York and throughout the country.
- Purchases, sales, financing and leasing of multi-unit residential properties, houses, luxury condominium units and cooperative apartments, and vacation properties.
- Construction agreements for office buildouts, property renovation and new construction, including triple-net lease for build-to-suit 500,000 square foot manufacturing plant and office building; and acquisition and construction of a $30,000,000 light manufacturing facility.
- Loan workouts, including negotiations for borrowers and lenders resulting in sales of a 400-room hotel, vacant land, leased industrial property, and leased office properties.
- Acquisition of real property and leases in bankruptcy.
- Litigation and negotiation of disputes among property owners, business partners, tenants, etc. For more information, please click Real Estate Litigation.