Becker Glynn has extensive experience in representing borrowers and lenders in all types of debt financings.
The Firm frequently represents banks, development finance institutions, insurance companies, and other financial institutions in traditional lending work, involving unsecured or subordinated debt as well as senior secured financing.
On the borrower side, we represent start-up, growth and mature companies in their dealings with commercial banks and other financial institutions. We have assisted clients in negotiating conventional term loans and revolving credit lines, both secured and unsecured, as well as with less typical types of financing including industrial development revenue bonds, partial credit guarantees, risk-sharing participations and structured finance and asset-backed transactions involving a range of different types of collateral.
Areas in which we have extensive experience:
- Internal funding activities
- Commercial loans (both secured and unsecured)
- Asset-backed transactions
- Syndicated financings
- Subordinated loans/subordination agreements
- Standby letters of credit
- Risk-sharing participations
- Security agreements/UCC matters